Sunday, April 12, 2009

SAME FEELING BUT DIFFERENT PEOPLES!

Last time, when I was form 5 in my secondary school, I felt scare and afraid because I knew that I will going to leave the school and break up with my frens. At that time, I kept thinking that they will always are my best fren and will not change, our frenship will last forever but now I realised that it is wrong. Nobody can guarantee the future and there is no 'must' for future. Now, I know a group of new frens in my university and in the very beginning, I am not so close with them and I always stayed in my secondary school life memories but when time past, I started to join them, eat and play with them and I am so happy to be with them and I started to become further away from my secondary school frens. My happy and enjoyable feelings with my secondary school frens is now transferred to my new frens and I am sure that not only me who felt like this among my secondary school frens. Everyone was changed, they have their new life and frens. So, what we can do for the old frenship is just cherish the memories that we had with them. Anyway, we are still fren but not as close as last time. I think every ppl in this world will undergoes this........