Sunday, May 17, 2009

ONE WEEK AGO.....................

I just went to Genting twice within a week.... In the second trip, I tried to go back to some places that I had visited in the 1st trip and took some pictures.. The memory about last week trip is still very refreshing in my mind and this proved that time past damn fast..zzz
Taking photo here...


Last week also watching some guys playing this game very excellently.
Last week this was my room..
Taking pictures in this pub with Liqing them..
Taking photo here with egg,Yuwei and Liqing
Yuwei's fren played on this game..
Sat on this dragon ride with them..
Have a bowling game here with egg.. lane number 9.
Yuwei bought her lens here..
Talking on this dragon and the mountain..
Bought a cup of milo ice here at 4am due to insomnia..
Waiting the uncle here.. This week also.. zz

Having a very syok meal here.. haha
Bought a sweet potato here...

No comments: