Friday, January 1, 2010

LONELY NEW YEAR!!

The most boring new year that I ever had... Locked myself inside the house alone for the whole day of new year eye.. My parents went to Thai and my bro still at Genting, left me alone in the house, pityful..... Cheated by a friend, he asked me out to celebrate but now it's already twelve, no news at all, gave me a false hope... Sighed...

A rewind of 2009 :
Actually, nothing special, a common year for me. Finished my foundation programme then moved to degree and 2 sem already past, third sem is coming.. Went to several trips with friends.. Started dota and now got a 'little bit' addicted to it... Watched many movies... Read 4 very nice novels; the Twilight Saga, like those 4 books very much... That's all, a very common year...

Anyway :

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!

1 comment:

孤独的蝎子 said...

abit addict ??? so humble~ haha