Tuesday, November 25, 2008

RAIN!

In this sem, I found a weird phenomena that is the sky will rain just after I finished my classes. Every time there will be rain just after the classes. When my class finish at 6 p.m then its rain at 6 p.m, when my class end at 5 p.m then its will rain at 5 p.m. This already last for one month and when my class started at 3 p.m on Wednesday then it will rain at 1 or 2 p.m. Every time I need to rush back home and when I reached home, my whole body and my beg were wet. Haizz
Today was more weird than other days, my class finished at 6 p.m then it rain. Then I decided to stay at the university with my frens to do the assignments and the rain suddenly stopped. This really made me happy but when we just finished our assignments and we decided to go home, it suddenly rain so heavily! At last, I had to stay at the university with frens until 8 p.m. OMG!!!!!
The sky just like know when we will going home or going to university. Oh ya, because of raining I missed two classes!

No comments: