Monday, November 10, 2008

SHAKING.......................


Today was my public speaking presentation, I required to give a speech in front of the whole class and my topic was the seven deadly sins. Today there were 8 of us that needed to present and my turn was no.6. While my friends presenting their speeches, I was sitting behind and my hands was as cold as an ice cube and my heart beats increased, I think that i would have stage fright. When my tutor said that,now was your turn Cheong Fei, my hands became more cold and the heart beats increased rapidly, my body start to shake. I stand in front of the class and start to speak, I was so nervous that I had forgot what I had memorised and I just spoke according to what came to my mind. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I ended my speech rather fast and I think there would be less mark for me. For now,I felt relax because it already ended.

No comments: