Monday, November 3, 2008

Si Yuen & Chee Yoong!



First of all, sorry if my photo edition was bad. I spent almost 2 hours to make it, omg! The next frens that I'm going to introduce to you are Si Yuen (Sherry) and Chee Yoong ( Nub Nub= this is wat sherry call him). Obviously, they are couple. They started since..... I also forget le =_=' , few months ago. When Chee Yoong tackle her everyone was shocked! Everyone know Chee Yoong and that was unbelievable because Chee Yoong is a guy that................. hard to explain, u will know if u know him. In the begining, Sherry also didn't believe that he will do that. As time past, we all found that it is true, he proofed it and since dunno when they started. They are so sweet and romance ( i think la). Every girls around them have green eyes to them, the girls full of envy and jealousy ( especially Hui Xin) but some proud of them la. Erhhhhhhh I think is enough la, Sherry, I had posted a blog about you!!!! Happy Dating and Happy forever!

No comments: